- Cubase 12 Session connected with Vienna Ensemble Pro 7, organized, and ready to load.
- Note: I prefer mixing multi microphones inside the Opus engine. That's why you'll see only one track per instrument in VEPRO.
- VST Expression Maps for all loaded instruments.
- Practical and valuable presets.
- You'll have both a Cubase Session and .trackpreset files.
- Load using Cubase 12 feature "Tracks from project."
- Load the file .trackpreset from Cubase's MediaBay, if you prefer.
- Life is short; save time. :)
- You must own Cubase 12, Vienna Ensemble Pro 7, East West Composer Cloud + Subscription, or East West Hollywood Harp (Opus Version).
Included PDF with the detailed connection between Cubase and Vienna Ensemble Pro - just in case you need it.
JMO East West Hollywood Harp Cubase Presets